Whats the difference between paper tray and wooden tray? Which one is better
Date of issue：2021-03-13
Paper pallet manufacturers paper pallet and wooden pallet are commonly used in packaging and transportation consumables, which is better? Let's make a comparison.
The first advantage of paper tray:
1. Green environmental protection, 100% recycling, no waste, no environmental pollution, in line with environmental protection requirements;
2. It is clean and sanitary, no moth, no need of fumigation and disinfection at all. It meets the requirements of European and American shopping malls, and can be directly used in pharmaceutical and food industries;
3. Waterproof and moisture-proof. Honeycomb paper tray can be waterproof and moisture-proof through special treatment, avoiding the fatal shortcoming of paper products that are afraid of water and moisture;
4. Smooth and lubricated, no debris and nails that may damage the goods, and maintain the packaging of the load to the greatest extent;
5. It is stable and reliable with reasonable load-bearing structure, and the maximum load-bearing capacity can reach 2 tons;
6. Light and convenient, the weight is 1 / 4 of the same building block tray, convenient for transfer. And whether in air or sea transportation can be shipped to users, a lot of freight savings, reduce product costs;
7. To alleviate the impact, because the paper tray is made of elastic honeycomb paper, relying on the advantages of honeycomb special stress structure, it can greatly reduce the bumpy impact from the transportation process, so that the goods can arrive at the destination safely and intact.
8. The primary production material of low-cost paper tray is the renewable honeycomb paperboard, so the production cost is not higher than the same requirements of the wooden tray, especially suitable for export enterprises.
The first advantage of wooden pallet:
1. Avoid repeated loading and unloading and reduce the loss of export wooden cases;
2. Save the time of loading and unloading, and add truck transport times
3. Save the manpower for replacing the card board and reduce the logistics cost;
4. The card board can be rented or exchanged, and the enterprise does not need to lose it. By accumulating or transporting back empty cards, the utilization rate of cards is improved, and the consumption of natural resources is reduced.
Whether it is paper tray or wooden tray, enterprises can purchase according to their own needs.